Monday, December 31, 2012

My favorite 2012 layouts

Happy New Year's Eve everybody!! :)

This is the first time I have done this..."My Top 10 Layouts of the Year"...and I know why...

it. was. hard.

Incredibly hard!! So much so that I actually picked 13 layouts, lol! I couldn't cut it back! Oh well, my list anyways, right!! ;)

In no particular order....

This layout was made for Boys Rule using the May kit.

This layout was made for My Scraps and More.

This layout was made for Boys Rule using the January kit and one of my sketches.

This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #217.

 This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #204.

This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #225 using one of my sketches.

This layout was made for Boys Rule using the December kit.

This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #206.

This layout was made for Bella Blvd (DT Call layout).

 This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #200.

This layout was made for My Scraps and More for the September reveal.

This layout was made for Bella Blvd using the Mid Release collection: Kiss Me.

This layout was made for Creative Scrappers sketch #240 using My Scraps and More's January kit: Baby It's Cold Outside.


Okay, that is my top 13 of 2012!! ;) I loved going back through my blog and seeing all of these again! I've noticed a few things looking at these layouts...

1. I really like sketches, lol! Half of them are sketch layouts!
2. Apparently any and all shades of blue are my favorite!! Nothing wrong with that! ;)

Thanks so much for going back through the year with me!
2012 was fabulous...here's to 2013!!

 

8 comments :

  1. I could never pick a favorite Jenny Evans layout they are always so awesome...you always amaze and inspire me. Have a an awesome 2013, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning choices, Jenny! I always love your LO's! Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! My favorites are Rugged Play and Make a wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! My favorites are Rugged Play and Make a wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO's Jenny, happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful, Jenny. I look forward to visiting your blog, and seeing more of your work, in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks Jenny!! I chose 13 too...it is really hard to narrow it down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny,thanks for visiting my blog ....your work always inspires me and makes me drool !!! Have a terrific new year !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!